Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two-week break

It was great to have two-week holiday! I enjoyed not having to get up early each day!
The first week when the weather was good my daughter and me went to parks with our friends and enjoyed playing outside, having BBQ and just enjoyed the sun and warmth. But last week it was cold again, I didn't like it but still we went to a children's festival, to a theatre for Gruffalo kids play, to a swimming pool and caught up with a lot of our friends.
My daughter and me had very active holiday, so I didn't have much time to clean my house or do homework for my studying!!! Shame on me :))

2 comments:

  1. Who's the 'we' you refer to? In English we say 'having a picnic, having a BBQ'in the next sentence, there is no need for the words 'there were'. In the next sentence, don't forget the word (article) 'a' or 'the' before nouns!

    Otherise, well done! And don't feel guilty about the housework! Unfortunately, it's always there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, thanks for your comments! They are very usefull.

    ReplyDelete