Sunday, November 21, 2010

My plans for 2011

It is time to take a rest and think about my plans for 2011.
I have complited level 4 in ESOL, but I still have 169 hours left, so I think it is better to continue studying English on higher level course for 2 days a week in next semester.
Also I've complited Certificate III in Financial Service (Bookkeeping), so now I can move on either Certificate IV in Financial Service (Bookkeeping) or Diploma in Accounting.
Sometimes it's seems to me to much studying and I want to stop it for a while, but at the same time it's better to finish the sooner the better.

1 comment:

  1. Tatyana, I've really enjoyed having you in the class this year. It was lovely watching you gain in confidence throughout the course. I wish you all the best for 2011 and beyond! I hope u have a great holiday too!

    ReplyDelete